Saturday, September 24, 2011

Patchwork Plus Quilt Shop

On the way to our beach vacation, I can honestly say that I found an AWESOME quilt shop in Dayton, VA, Patchwork Plus. First of all the quilt shop is huge. Second, the owners (Ken and Phyllis) are wonderful. Even though they knew we were just passing through, they let me try some of there machines (I have been wanting to try both the HQ Sweet Sixteen sitdown and the Janome Horizon).  They are dealers for both, plus Berninas. Ken was so patient, talking through both machines and what my needs are. He did not try to push the higher price HQ.  Both are awesome machines, but I think I really think that the Janome might be a better machine for me at this time. If you ever get a  chance to stop, you really should!  Or visit them online.

Janome Horizon (notice the quilt halo)

HQ Sweet Sixteen


Ken (Owner)
More notions than you can image



Huge selection of batiks
 I didn't buy either machine, all I purchased was a quilt halo.  But I'll definitely be back, maybe even to purchase a machine!
Color Me Happy!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment