Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Last WIP for Layers

This will be the last week that my Layers quilt is on my WIP list!!!!!  I am so close to finishing this monster sized quilt. It's trimmed and the binding is made. I just have to sew the binding on and down.



I think I made a good choice to do a scrappy binding with faux piping in navy. I'm not looking forward to trying to sew this on to the large queen sized quilt, but when it's done, so is the quilt. Yahoo!

Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (4)
Express Your Love
Layers quilt
Grandma's Quilt
Charming Squares Quilt
 
New projects: (0)

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!



Color Me Quilty!
Pat

9 comments:

  1. Great job! It must feel so wonderful finally get this all quilted and trimmed.
    The binding is just perfect. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That binding ROCKS!! The faux piping is the perfect touch. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That binding is so vibrant - can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of a scrappy binding is perfect. You are in the home stretch now, excitement!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo! Very nice! It has been such a pleasure watching this quilt come to life. You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'll go quickly! Can't wait to see the finished quilt, how exciting to have such a large project finished!

    ReplyDelete