Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Playing Than WIP Work

If cleaning, organizing and setting up a new machine in your sewing room counts towards WIP work then I'm good, otherwise not so much.  I spent part of last night learning how to wind a bobbin on this contraption. It's the bobbin winder that came with my new Baby Lock Tiara.

It worked pretty well, but it was a bit intimidating. Winding a bobbin allowed me to work on my Grandma's quilt. I got another row of quilting done.





 I also did a little playing around on a practice piece.



 I also stitched out a section on my "Express Your Love" goddess quilt.


I still have a long way to go to get used to this new machine. Luckily, I have a lot of WIP to learn on.

Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (5)
Express Your Love
Grandma's Quilt

Charming Squares Quilt
Red Windows Quilt
Humphrey's New Bed
 
New projects: (0) 

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!



Color Me Quilty!
Pat

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having fun! I love the fabrics in your grandma quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is awesome!!! I think you are well on your way to figuring out this new machine! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you observed the information has modified its strategy recently? What once seemed like a never mentioned issue has become more prevelant. Seriously it 's time we see a change.


    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Grandma's Quilt is lovely! Wiinding bobbins without having to unthread everything sounds great. I'm sure it'll be a real time saver :)

    ReplyDelete