Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I haven't written a WIP Wednesday post in a couple of weeks, so it will be interesting to see my progress on my list of projects.

I finished my MQG/Michael Miller Fabric Challenge quilt, quite pleased with the result. You can see and read more about this quilt here.


I also started a new project, my Modern Scottish Baby quilt. You can see and read more about it here.

One of my favorite quilt shops (Quilters Corner) had a wonderful sale recently and I finally picked out some backing fabric for my Pantone Quilt 2014. You can see and read more about it here.



At my guild meeting on Sunday, we started a block exchange. Everyone created five bags of scraps, totaling at least to a fat quarter for someone else to make a block for them. We then exchanged bags. Here's the fabric from several of my fellow guild members.


Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (4)
Express Your Love
Humphrey's New Bed
Mod Ovals Quilt
Pantone Quilt 2014
 
New projects: (1) 
Modern Scottish Baby
IMQG Block Swap

Finished (1)
Michael Miller MQG Challenge quilt

I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!



Color Me Quilty!
Pat

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt! And your quilting is just awesome! Looks like you have mastered swirls FMQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Scottish baby quilt! I am originally from Aberdeen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the graphic design on your MQG challenge quilt! I'm rushing to finish mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new MQG challenge is wonderful, but I really like the back you picked out for your Pantone quilt ~~ which I've totally adored since you posted a photo of it with the women.

    ReplyDelete